Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Words upon Words

No coupons in the paper this past weekend, which means I am taking a week off from running around searching out deals. As much fun as it is, a break is a quite an enjoyable feeling.

So in other news...

Several of the young ladies in my church have left this week for various mission trips and what a honor it is to be apart of this faith family. I am looking forward to praying for them daily and awaiting all of the stories as they come rolling in! I would love God to call me into missions and until He does, I am so blessed to be called to pray for these girls and all of the brothers and sisters serving Christ through the US and the world. Praying this for all of those without Christ...such hope we have in Him.

"Tearing your clothes is not enough to show you are sad; let your heart be broken. Come back to the LORD your God, because he is kind and shows mercy. He doesn't become angry quickly, and he has great love. He can change his mind about doing harm...anyone who calls on the Lord will be saved." Joel 2:13,32 (NCV)


Also, Kimberly is graduating this weekend!!!
It is so hard to believe that all of us have made it through high sister now...I feel like we should still be playing 'boxcar children' in the backyard and catching lightning bugs in our hands giggling as they make our hands glow. I am excited to see the family this weekend and celebrate this sweet time with them.




1 comment:

  1. Your words and heart for Christ are always encouraging my sister! I hope that you have a wonderful time this weekend with your family.

    ReplyDelete