Monday, May 23, 2011

I do have a favorite word...

FREE!

I have been loving all of the freebies that have been arriving by the post. I am quite sure that as of this moment, my mail carrier is one of my favorite people in my life!

In my best Steve Irwin impression allow me to express my expressions about this, "Crikey means gee whiz, wow!" With that said, here are my freebies and deals of the week (so far).


Walgreens
Infusium 23
Carefree
(2) Candy Bars
Scuni No Damage Hair Elastics
(2) Oscar Meyer Hotdogs
(2) Highlighters (filler)
Listerine Mouthwash
Bayer Tablets

OOP: $6.75
RR back: $8.00
Like getting everything for free after RRs.


CVS
(2) Revlon Nail Polish
Sprite
Pack of gum (not pictures because I misplaced it in my car)

FREE


FREEBIES
Bag of Sweet Potato Fries
Tombstone Pizza (Now I have two!!)
A tub of moist wipes.







No comments:

Post a Comment