Monday, May 9, 2011

Motivation

Motivation, a ten letter word that I currently seem unable to grasp. I have not made an advancement at home of late and frankly my couch seems to know me better than my running shoes of late. Time to get moving again. lol

Anyways, between all the sweeping of cat hair I have been thinking about another pet. I know, I know...I cannot have another animal right now but lets dream a bit shall we!

I have always been a fan of big dogs (clearly you can tell by my 25 pound beast, Galileo) but really a Great Dane or St. Bernard sounds about right. Then Martha Stewart had to show off her cute Chow, Paw Paw.

Blast you Martha Stewart for your incredible ability of finding cuteness. So now, I am loving Chows. :)

How can you not smile at this cute face??

What a cuddle monster!!

After the horrible storms that ripped through our state, it has been incredible to see people come together and be the hands and feet of Christ. Mom pointed out the service people are providing for our pet family members. Great websites have been set up to allow pets and owners be reunited, it is sweet to read the stories of families who have lost everything but a few days later find their pet(s)...I know it would mean a lot to me. There are other ways to serve, such as, donating supplies for our furry friends in shelters as they are overburdened with lost animals or donating financially for medical treatment and care for others. Looking forward to being able to serve in any way possible.

For more information about how you can help go to:

Praise the Lord for His Sovereignty in all things.
The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away;
may the name of the LORD be praised.” Job 1:21b


No comments:

Post a Comment