Sunday, February 13, 2011

Quaint and Cozy

Such a sweet weekend, filled with friends, great music and precious children.

I love this quote by Thomas Watson that John Macarthur used in one of his messages about redemption, "Great was the work of creation but greater the work of redemption. It costs more to redeem us than to make us. In the one there was but the speaking of the Word, in the other there was the shedding of blood. The creation was but the work of God's fingers, Psalm 8:3. Redemption is the work of His arm, Luke 1:51."

When I consider your heavens,
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place...
Psalm 8:3

He has performed mighty deeds with his arm;
he has scattered those who are proud in their inmost thoughts.
Luke 1:51


The apt is coming along...we now have walls and ceilings! I am hoping to stop by this week and finally take some pictures! Tonights musing is cottages! Watching Nichols Nickebee and the English countryside is so calling my name. P.S. My name sounds great with an English accent (at least in my mind it does).

I have some dear friends that hopefully will be house search this fall, just giving them some ideas so I can live vicariously through them!


Love this fireplace...


there are no words...


impossible in an apt...
(still lovely)

Um, yes this will be happening...

No comments:

Post a Comment