Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Kathryn the Great


God has truly blessed me with such a marvelous mother. So few reasons (there are more than I could possibly list) why I am incredible blessed and thankful for her:

  1. She is a sister in Christ and has passionate heart to truly know her Beloved.
  2. She is always there when I need her. (Sounds self-centered...sorry)
  3. She is such an encouragement in every area of my life.
  4. She is incredibly talented with interior decorating! (Her online store)
  5. She makes the World's MOST INCREDIBLE FUDGE!!
  6. She is a prayer warrior for her children.


It is that time of year...for taxes and for my Mom to be a hero (as she always is) but I would truly be lost without her mad skills! Thank you so much Mom for all that you do (not only taxes). Have to post a few pictures of her and her cuteness!


Mom and Kimberly...


Mom and Timothy...


Jacob and his cuteness...


Turn to me and have mercy on me; show your strength in behalf of your servant; save me, because I serve you just as my mother did. Psalms 86:16

Honor her for all that her hands have done,
and let her works bring her praise at the city gate. Proverbs 31:31

A prayer for my 'marmee':

For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God’s people, I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.

Ephesians 1:15-23


No comments:

Post a Comment