Thursday, February 24, 2011

Color

Dropped by the apt this afternoon, as of last week, we are one week away...this is where we are at as of right now:

Living room, looking into the kitchen...

Living room wall color...

Looking out the front window...

Kitchen...

Another kitchen angle...

And another...

Bedroom...

Bedroom Closet...

Hallway...
Coming along...

I was happy to hear that they are going to be painting the front door again!!! It will be a splash of color against a backdrop of white! Sorry the pictures don't quite show it as it is, I suppose you will just have to come and hang out with me here to get the full effect!

2 comments:

  1. I looks GREAT! I really like the colors and the cute porch. I am ready for a visit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks April!! I cannot wait to have you over!!! :) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete