Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Whale of a Time

Mom, Jacob and I just got back from our big trip to New England! No, sadly I did not spot a whale this time...one day!! It was a long drive from Alabama to Maine but it was worth every moment in the car!




This is what I saw a lot of....books. So ready to be done with classes :)


Snow! Oh how I have missed you!!


Mom and Jacob, cute as always!


How neat is this!


And lets not forget about the houses!!




Water everywhere! I loved every minute of it!

Maine is beautiful!!


It was such a blessing and a sweet time to be able to spend a week with Mom. I am so thankful that God gave us the opportunity to do this! 
I'm already starting to ponder the next adventure...

1 comment:

  1. It was a wonderful time! I pray we can take another trip in the future. The shops were fun where you found your finds as well!

    ReplyDelete